Friday, May 17, 2013

Playgrounds, Sea World & 20 week pics!

Once again, I'm falling behind on posting.  We've been running around a lot (what's new?!) and have just been really busy.  


Ez has been all about some playgrounds lately.  Mostly, I think he likes to make me nervous with all his climbing and swinging and utter craziness.  Seriously, he climbs up things that I really don't think were designed for a 2.5 year old.  Makes me feel like putting a leash on him ;-)

Here is the Mini-Man on some much safer playground equipment....Naturally, he finds the cars/trucks/things with wheels :)



He's also been really into Sea World lately.  Like, when we go to pick up Jordan from work, we usually make a stop there afterward.  Spoiled, spoiled kid.  Here he is checking out the penguins with Jordan.  He loves penguins and tries to imitate the sound they make...but it really just comes out more like an angry "Naaaach, Naaaach!"  People tend to look at us a little funny when he does it ;-)

He also insists on climbing this giant rope ladder/tunnel thing.  It's not so bad when Jordan is with us (I get to stay safely on the ground)....but he doesn't seem to care the Mama isn't really as small as she once was (and is growing bigger by the minute), so I end up traversing it with him, too.  The crawling through the tunnels is fine....losing my flip flops in the ropes...not so fun ;-)

And finally, he's also really into the splash pad they have in the Sesame Street Bay of Play area there.  Mostly, he likes to shoot the water directly in his own face.  Man, this kid...he's a crazy one...


**********

Here's the 20 week pics.  This kid is definitely taking advantage of his/her spacious accommodations.  I'm certainly bigger than I was at this point with Ezra.  WAY bigger.