Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dance Dance Revolution

My new mission is to get a quick video of Easy-E dancing.  It's so ridiculously adorable, but I'm not even sure Jordan has witnessed it yet.  He's only starting to stand on his own for a few seconds at a time now, so the dancing takes place as he's hanging on to something or, often, bent over at his toy basket.  Really more of a consistent-knee-bending-set-to-whatever-music -is-playing, but holy hell...is it cute :-)

Since I don't yet have video evidence of his newfound skill, here's some pictures from yesterday to hold you over -- 

Backwards baseball cap, hip t-shirt over a thermal, distressed jeans, my car keys -- he's one, going on seventeen :( 


This one is just here to show you how much he looks like a little boy these days.  The hair, the crotch-grabbing, the "I'm ignoring you, Mom" face...