Monday, October 3, 2011

Ezra's 1st Birthday Party...Part Deux!

Finally, here's the rest of the pictures from Ez's birthday party last weekend -- 

Here's some party-goers enjoying a little grub...

I tried to come up with clever names for some of the food -

aaand another one...

One of Ezra's friends, looking adorable in her cowboy hat :)

Ezra doing a little present-opening.  It lasted through the opening of this one truck - which caused him to become completely fixated on it's wheels, thus making him oblivious to anything else in the world for the next 25 minutes.

I loved the way that Claire was inspecting his clothes while he continued to inspect his truck.

Sonny was my party-favor-wearing-MVP!

I imagine the conversation here to be this...
Gavin:  I think you're looking at a couple days worth of labor here, just for the brakes alone, buddy.
Ezra:  Hmmm, I don't know.  Maybe I'll take it next door for another opinion.  I don't think she's running that bad yet to warrant such an extensive overhaul...

All of the kids got in on the present-opening experience.  It was a baby-palooza.

Claire was helping Ezra use his brand new "laptop."

Ez made this face a lot.

Here it is again.  I think he was blowing spit bubbles.

He's such a happy boy.  He loved his birthday party SO much :)

Clearly, I was more excited about taking this picture...

It's Tickle-Me-Ezra!!

Farmer Sonny!

Ezra was in such a good mood, he even let Sebastian hold him for awhile.  Trust me when I tell you, this was definitely a picture-worthy moment.

Farmer Desmond!

Farmer Claire...with a mouth full of food ;-)

And finally, my sleepy boy.  He signed milk, so I fed him and he promptly fell asleep.  He had so much fun and was SUCH a good boy.  I'm so proud of my little 1-year old!