Friday, April 26, 2013

18 weeks & More Adventures with Ezra!

All of this is from last week.

I'm just getting worse at this as time goes on.  Not that it's bad, it's just that the very limited time that I do spend inside is usually spent cooking, doing laundry or cleaning up.  Being back in San Diego means spending every available moment outside, doing something way more awesome than sitting stagnant in a house ;-)  I love this city.

I'm just warning you now, these pictures are probably the least flattering EVER.  I'm in desperate need of a haircut, I was reallycrazystupid tired, and I'm wearing shorts that are too tight around my waist.  I'd already taken off my pants, and dammit, once they're off...they're off.  It's a rule, okay?

If you chose not to look, I don't blame you.  I'm only posting them because if I didn't, I'd be missing a week and then I'd be mad at myself in 4 years when I look back at how giant I was.  So, here's the 18 week pics...





 **********
This would all be filed under the heading, "Proof that my kid is obsessed with his fireman hat."

At the playground, riding the fire truck...

At the zoo, playing on the mini-playground near the elephants...

Cooling off in his pool...

Winding up to splash his Dad and Brodie...

Even getting splashed in the face by Dad...

And once again, at the zoo.  He absolutely, positively MUST ride the SkyFari at least once each time we go to the zoo.  Sometimes, that's all he wants to do.  Screw the animals, man...the SkyFari is where it's at ;-)