Wednesday, June 30, 2010

29...or 32 week photos


I'm just going to say it. I'm bloating up. My waist is thick.

Not that it necessarily took taking these pics for me to notice, I mean, I'm about to buy some maternity pants because my regular ones are fitting pretty snug these days. Granted, I don't like tight jeans...I also don't want to punish them (or people who have to look at me) any longer. But I digress.



This might be the last week that I post bare belly pics, too. We'll see. I'm just getting to the point where it's getting to be a bit obscene. It's getting all National Geographic up in heeya.

Sorry 'bout that.

Also, as with last week, let's not focus on the face/head in the photos. I'm only using these because it's so late in the week and I couldn't NOT post some. I'm tired today. Not only was it supa-hot in the house today (think ponytail, too-short-on-a-pregnant-lady-shorts and a tank) I had my first accupunture appointment with a collegue of Jordan's today. It was great and I had more energy afterward than I have in a little while now. But now I'm coming down, and I look it. I'm pretty sure I didn't look so rough earlier today.

Now it's time for some How I met your Mother catch-up. God, I love Netflix ;-)