Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nighttime Zoo is Back!


We went to Nighttime Zoo for the first time this season last night.  It was awesome.  The lion was out, pacing and roaring and he even sprayed some unsuspecting people while we were checking out the brand new baby jaguars (holy crap, they're adorable!) nearby.  It's okay to laugh about them getting sprayed...I did ;-)

Almost every animal that we walked by was out and about, except for the gorillas, so it was a total win for the kids.  Ezra just loves the fish in the hippo tanks, so he's pretty happy every time :)

Here's some cute shots of the kids...

Ez getting a little help from his friend

...and picking the gorilla's nose...

 Jordan and Ez

 Ezra and his new buddy

 Then, it was Claire's turn to take a ride

We tried to get a picture of the 3 kids looking at the monkeys, but Claire kept turning around to say "cheeeeeeese!"  She's so cute.

And me and my E-Z Rider, on the jaguar in Elephant Odyssey.


Here's a quick video of Easy from bath time a couple nights ago.  I asked him to say Mama, Dada, Elmo...and then Jordan walked in and asked him to say Cookie Monster.  He doesn't say it, but rather, imitates Cookie Monster...

Also, I'm not sure if I ever shared this one.  Frankly, I'm too lazy to go back and check, but the view count is telling me that I probably forgot about it.  Just a little Ezra, going down the slide like a big boy :)