Friday, December 21, 2012

A Conversation With Ezra


Me:  Hey, Ez!  Come here!
Ezra:  Yeah, ma?  What's up?


Me:  I was wondering what your thoughts on the 12.21.2012 craziness are...?
Ezra:  Hmmmm.....Well....


....I think Cat in the Hat is going to come rushing into the house, saying "I'm the Cat in the Hat, there's no doubt about that...." and just then, fire trucks come barreling through the backyard!  Sirens blaring and lights flashing!  And then real police officers are going to come storming over the back wall...then....then...Mickey Mouse and Goofy and Minnie and Daisy are all going to ride their bikes over to our house and tell me that they want me to join their group!  Mom, I'm telling you...it's going to be AWESOME!

....and then I get all the ice cream and cookies and frozen blueberries I want!

Me:  Oh!  Is that what you think?
Ezra:  Uh...yeah.  That's about it.

And so you have it, folks.  This concludes the Conversation With Ezra.