Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spork's new trick and some pictures

While my delicious eggplant parmesan (jealous?) is in the oven, I figured I'd go ahead and post this week's photos. In comparison to last week, I think I look smaller. Could be that I haven't had dinner yet. I also didn't just chug some whey protein...because while good and a necessary addition to my diet, it definitely creates some amazing belly-bloat. Lesson learned.

New this week -- I can kind of feel the baby kicking, jabbing, doing aerobics, etc from the outside. Kind of. It's subtle, but it's there. It also doesn't happen much, in general, yet - mostly in the morning or later at night AND it doesn't last for too long. Jordan has yet to be a part of the fun. Maybe tonight Spork will get it's Kenpo on and he'll be privy to the awesomeness.

Here's the 22 week pics (or 19 week -- hopefully we'll have this nailed down soon!):