Friday, April 30, 2010

It's a problem.

My name is Jeannette and I have a diaper-buying problem.

That felt good.

Now, check these babies out. Pretty cute, huh? These latest little additions to my stash came to me for the low, low price of $100 for a dozen. They are in excellent condition - never used! They retail for $12.95-15.95 each. These are about the closest you can get to the ease of disposables -- they're the diaper and cover, all in one. I have a feeling these will be Jordan's favorite during those sleepless nights.

The young mother also gave us her Bum Genius diaper pail liner and 2 dozen flannel wipes. I love free stuff. BIG fan.

I have homemade macaroni and cheese in the oven right now. Jealous? I'm jealous of myself right now.

I threw that last part in because I feel bad that I keep posting about diapers. Now it's about dinner, too.