Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Picture Time!

I think I say this every week, but damn - I'm huge. This week's photos were taken after dinner, so there's a little bit extra there (I'm feeling really stretched and big right now!)...but I'm thinking it's not making that big of a difference. I still haven't given up on my regular clothes (aside from 1 pair of maternity shorts), but it's happening soon. I can't keep squeezing my ass into these for too much longer. It's not fair to the seams. Plus, I'd like to be able to wear them all again once this is an outside baby. Which, by the way, is happening SOON.

This past weekend marked our date-iversary of 8 years. In those 8 years, we've lived in Florida, Texas, and California, become doctors, gotten married, and begun the process of becoming parents. Holy crap. I think I need a nap.

This past weekend also marked either 30 or 33 weeks that I've been housing this kid in my uterus. We are officially in the home-stretch now, folks. I can hardly believe how fast these past few months have gone. I hear it slows down the closer you get to the end...but since I don't really know exactly when that end will be...well, who knows?! I just can't get over how close we are to having a baby. Somebody hold me ;-)

Here's the photos.





**********
I'm currently in love with these. How freakin cute is that? I think we'll be getting about 2 wool soakers per size. They don't have to be washed nearly as often as PUL covers and they're completely breathable (I think I've mentioned all this before, no?). Plus, they are just precious.