Saturday, July 31, 2010

33 week photos!

Late again. I know.

We had some awesome surprise guests - Job and Brandi - this past week, so the photos got pushed by the wayside while we showed them around the city. They are our dear friends from Parker. We were lucky enough to have them trek all the way to Jamaica for our wedding last year and thankfully, they decided a roadtrip to San Diego would also be a good idea! It was a great time and we were so happy to be able to see them. Sadly, the weather has been pretty crazy here this summer and so the sun just doesn't seem to shine at all along the coast. Makes for a gloomy beach day, but they were good sports about it all. Thankfully, we live inland enough that it was warm and pretty when we stayed close to home ;-)


So, here's the pictures for this week:





I really did grow quite a bit, I think. I guess that means Spork did too. This kid is active. And doesn't seem to like to be curled up. The little him/her seems to like to stretch out and has been using my ribs as a footrest. All the time. I'm not complaining. It's pretty cool to dig a foot out from under my ribs, though it does get pretty tender after awhile.

And that stretched out, off-color thing in the center of my belly? That's what's left of my belly button. It's taken on quite a different appearance over the past several weeks now. Very flat and a bit darker than the rest of my belly. Not cute.

I'll take this time to put out a little Public Service Announcement. I've recently discovered the greatest ice cream known to man. It's Starbucks Caramel Macchiato ice cream and it is heaven. Frozen heaven. It was on a killer sale at Von's last week so I thought I'd give it a shot. And I'm so glad I did. If you like ice cream, especially super awesome coffee ice cream with the most delicious caramel swirls, you need to move your ass to the store and try it immediately. This concludes your PSA.

You're welcome.