Monday, December 6, 2010

Oompah Loompahs and dogparks

My little Purple-People-Eater should be back to his regular skin tone soon. Last night was *hopefully* the last night of turning my sweet, normal-colored baby into an Oompah-Loompah. Despite the pretty shade of violet and the laughs it provokes from me and Jordan when Little Man flashes that royal purple-gummed grin, I'll be glad to have less mess to clean up after each technicolor drool/spit-up.



Tummy-time has been a little bit of a struggle lately. Easy-E has decided that he simply wants nothing to do with it unless he's on one of us. So, I tried putting a thin, folded-up blanket under his chest to help him out a bit...and it worked! Every day, the blanket gets a little thinner (thereby propping him up less) and he gets stronger and seems to enjoy it more again. He's so cute, thrashing his bobbly head around. Here's a shot of him once he was done and wanted to eat his hand.

His butt is so damn cute, I had to take a picture of it.


And that play yard that you keep seeing Ez laying on in various pictures? I'm not sure if it came from Ashley or Aunt Debbie, but Ezra loves it! Thanks again!

**********
Ezra took his first trip to the OB dogpark this afternoon. He wasn't too excited about it at first, as evidenced by the following sleepy-baby shot.



Even Brodie was tired and decided to take a rest.

After a little while he woke up and watched Brodie in action.


This was his reaction to the pomeranian humping the poodle.

Then he found his hand and began chewing.








Soon after, it was dinner#1 time. I won't show you a picture of that.


Oh, I made these, ridiculously good lemon-kale chips yesterday (and again tonight). They're seriously awesome. Make them and fall in love - you'll be happy you did.