Friday, May 6, 2011

A Morning of Shopping (without mental breakdowns!)

Jordan didn't have to be in the office until the afternoon, so we got to go run a few errands this morning.

You know what's awesome?  Walking out of a fitting room after trying on jeans with a SMILE.  First pair was too long, second pair fit like a glove...or like a pair of jeans that fits really well with no exceptions ;-)  It's been awhile since that's happened - so I'm obviously pleased.  Gap Perfect Boot Cut...I adore you.  The clothing shopping portion of our trip took all of about 10 minutes.  AWEsome.  Oh, and they're handing out coupons...and ours was for 40% off.  Double awesome.

Ikea took a little longer, but that was by choice.  We needed some sort of hat/hoodie rack for Ez and a basket for his ever-growing mound of toys.  We ended up getting both of those things...plus some new toys for the boy.  I love them, so I wanted to share them with you.



Now we can play picnic!!  Ezra can learn his vegetables & fruits!  We can practice signing the names!  I'm far too excited about this, I know.  I just love food toys for some reason.

I also love wooden toys.  Here's his new hammer-down the pegs toy.


He's too little to play with it by himself, but it's fun for me and he'll learn :)

And here's his new shape-sorter.  So far, he's only tried eating the shapes...but he'll get there.


Who knew Ikea had such cute (albeit simple) toys?  Oh, and since it's Ikea...they were super-inexpensive.  Double yay!  Those Swedes...they're so great.

Here's Ez, digging into his toys, searching for the right one...

Gotcha!