Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Little Catching Up

I'd just like to point out that I'm typing this out while Ezra is sleeping.  While I should be sleeping.  

But if I was smart and crawled into bed when he fell asleep, you'd never get to see all the goings-on of Ezra.  This kid, man...he's stuck on me like glue these days.  

I know, I know.  It's just a phase.  I'm only whining a little...because my back and arms hurt from carrying him around at the zoo.  And at home.  And everywhere we go.

I adore this kid.  I love that he loves his Mommy.  I really do.  I love that only I can make it all better.  

I'm just a little sore and tired, that's all ;-)  And I hate that his molars are bothering him so much.

So, I've got some pictures from the past week that I've gotta get on here...

This would be Ez with his Grammy, in Hillcrest.  Can you see how happy she is to be holding him?!  I'm not even sure happy is a good enough word to describe it.



Here's a shot of Ez from his friend Desmond's birthday party.

Ezra with the birthday boy, on his new toy  This would be post-cake-massacre...which might explain the odd, yet completely awesome attire he has on ;-)
   n

 Jordan with both boys...it's hard to believe that they're only 1 month & a few days apart in age!