Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Playdate


Being the 5th Tuesday of the month, there was nothing going on for Free Tuesdays at the park.  So, we strolled around the park, letting the kids run amuck & get into mischief, instead ;-)  Ez loves running around on his own (without me) and playing with his friends...




 You can hold my snack container, but I'm probably going to surprise attack you later on, okay?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!  Here I come!  

 Jordan met up with me & Ez after Ez's friends had tapped out for nap time.


We took our lunch down to the Embarcadero to enjoy the sunshine & beautiful weather.  He doesn't look too happy, but I can assure you - he was having a great time :)

 Ezra made friends with a timid pigeon and a greedy seagull...

 A walk around the Seaport Village proved that being tourists in your own city can bring forth great photo opportunities....like this one with a cow bench!