Sunday, May 30, 2010

25/28 weeks!

Here's the photos for this week. Let's ignore the overtired look on my face. And the wet spots on my shirt from my lack of coordination. I think the general tiredness earlier in the evening is coming back to me. Plus, it was warmer than usual today and we spent the day walking around Balboa Park with the dogs and Jordan's mom. The extra sun is catching up with me tonight :-)





Nothing new has really happened this week. Same kicks/jabs/breakdancing going on inside my belly. I'm loving the kicks. They're pretty awesome. I did see the kid kick last night. That was pretty much the highlight of my day. The contractions are steadily getting more noticable. Nowhere near painful or irritating, just more there - like I'm suddenly aware that I have a uterus at all and BAM! it gets super hard and tight. It's all pretty great, though. I think I'm a fan of being pregnant.