Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Photos!

So, here's the latest pics. If you're keeping track, these are either the 25 week or the 22 week photos. I'll let you choose what you think since we're still not sure either.

I know. I know.




I've been told that the belly appears bigger in person than in photos. Just so you know.

Is the belly band still in the way in these? I'm thinking it's down as far as sweatpants would be, so I think we're getting the full view of Spork's hideout. Or, as much as I'm willing to put on a public blog.

And just because I can, I'd like to say it just one more time in case you read this today (Sunday) - Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I appreciate every little (and big) thing that you've done for me and I love you. And I'm sorry for being such a messy kid. I definitely earned the name "the little tornado."

Oh, and sorry about those teen years. Those must have been brutal.

Because karma has a way with these things, I'm sure that this kid will be even worse than I was. Feel free to laugh at me when I call you to complain in a few years.