Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sleepless Nights & Cute Pants

Mr. Man has taken up the habit of not sleeping at all between the hours of 11pm and 5am. Wide awake. This new development isn't going over so well with me. I'm a fan of sleep. I was even getting used to sleeping in 1-3 hour segments. Definitely doable. But this? This is going to have to stop. I mean, I've already exhausted the first season of Rock of Love, Hoarders, The L Word, Celebrity Rehab and seasons 1 & 2 of Pawn Stars and Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. Thank god for Netflix. Seriously.

Unfortunately, Ezra did not get dressed up for Halloween this year. Hard to believe, considering how much both Jordan and I love the holiday, I know. Sadly, he's just too little to fit in any of the costumes. Even the newborn sized ones would have been too big. He's just a little guy. Next year, it's on.

I did snap some photos of him dressed up for football today. Like all the costumes, even his newborn-sized Jets onesies are still too big for him. The pants are too. I couldn't resist putting him in them, though - they're just too cute.









Yep, that's the best one. The elusive smile. Well, hard to document on film, really...he does it pretty often. He's my handsome boy. Oh ma goodness. I'm currently holding him AND staring at this picture. Goo. I'm a giant puddle of goo. Do you see what this kid has done to me?

There's also a random pic of him sleeping. Just in case I forget what that looks like.
And here's one last picture I just took. He's found his thumb...and the bad habit has begun. Rest assured, this will not continue.