Monday, November 22, 2010

2 Months!

Wee-Man is 2 months today! Two whole months. I thought I was shocked when we hit one month...I'm nearly unable to comprehend this one. Two months...really? And next month (I can't even say that one)...we'll already be in Maine for Christmas. Christmas? Time is flying and I can barely keep up.

Ezra is amazing. He's such a great baby. Sure, he eats a LOT - which wears me out...but it only serves to make me love him even more. We get way more one-on-one time than I'd expected and I couldn't be happier with that. He's a pretty cool little guy.

Pretty much my favorite person. Ever.

(Sorry, Jordan)

Here's a shot of our man, in all his floppy, sleeping glory. The guy can sleep. You know...when he wants to. It's nearly impossible to wake him up when he's out like this. Clearly. I mean, that's the kitchen floor you see in the background - because he doesn't care one tiny bit if you carry him around/snap photos/do chores/etc while he sleeps. /

And here's another sleeping-baby shot. Mouth WIDE open, as usual. What a cutie.


Aaand, here's his 2-month pictures!

When asked how old he was, our little genius pointed to the "2 months" on his shirt! Okay, not really. But it's still a cute picture.


Full-length shot...mini-man is getting so big!


He's all smiles these days!


Giggle-time!


And finally, a cute outtake...