Wednesday, November 24, 2010

9 weeks

EZ-Rider had a visit with Vickii this afternoon. He gained a little. 2.5 ounces in 6 days, to be exact.

I know what you're thinking..."Aren't you driving yourself crazy with feeding this little milk-monster ALL DAY LONG?" And the answer is a resounding Yes. Oh my god, yes. I was certain, certain, that we'd done our job and he had gained enough this week. Over this next week, I may actually go insane...but the kid will gain some weight. Oh, he will. Let's keep up those chunky-baby thoughts, too.

I'll let you know how that turns out. You know, if I maintain the ability to form complete sentences after this.

Oh, the boy did grow -- he's 22 inches long now! For those of you keeping score, he's up 2 inches now. Hey, 2 inches is a lot when your parents are as short as Ezra's ;-)

Here's the man of the hour...and his crazy hair.