Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good News!

8lbs 8oz! That's E-Man's latest weight. Did you hear that? That was my huge sigh of relief. If this past week (of nearly zero sleep and constant feeding) hadn't gotten us anywhere, I'm pretty sure I was all set to go insane. But he did it. Once again, keep up the chunky-baby-thoughts. We appreciate them ;-)

I've been given orders to post more pictures of the boy, so here ya go...

This is my serious face.


This is me with my party pants on. Actually, I'm not even wearing pants. So, this is me dancing. I'm a dancing fool.


This is me waving my left hand.


This is me wondering when Mom is going to put away the camera. Enough already!


And this is me laughing. Okay, so it's a little blurry. Whatev.

**********
Last night, little man slept for almost 3 hours. At one time. Holy shit, dude. I haven't experienced that much sleep in awhile now. Granted, I woke up every time he stirred a little, but it was mostly uninterrupted. And it was blissful. He seemed pretty pleased to not be woken up, too. Funny thing, he wakes up just before each alarm that I set for him goes off. He's psychic. One more reason I'm pretty sure I've landed myself the coolest kid ever.
**********
I got to get my hair cut yesterday. Which means Jordan got to show off Ezra to everyone at the office (it's connected to the salon). Ez slept the whole time (thank you, boob-coma) but I like to think he heard all the Oooh's and Ahhh's as people fawned over him. And once again, as soon as I was done, he woke up, ready to eat. Psychic, I tell you.
**********
We're going to our Bradley birth class reunion Saturday evening (which reminds me that I need to bake!). Lots of cute babies. No doubt he'll be the smallest - he was the last to arrive and, well...the kid is little. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures of Ez with his friends.

And yes, I'll try to get more pictures up more often, I got it ;-)