Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ezra got to visit with Vickii today...and he gained 6 ounces! We're back on track and holding steady now for 2 weeks in a row. My little man is making progress and even has a few little (okay, very little) chunk rolls on his thighs! It's all very cute. He's so happy that he decided to take a nap. Thank god, because he's been eating every hour, on the hour, since before 5 o'clock this morning. I love him dearly, but I'm thankful for the (short) break.
**********
Mini-man is smiling all the time now. It's just too damn cute, I can hardly stand it. He laughs when I tickle his belly and make ridiculous faces at him. Perhaps he's just humoring me with the faces. I don't care -- I'll take it however I can get it ;-)
**********
Here's Ezra, snoozin' on me as I type this...


And here he is in the Moby yesterday (he always ends up sleeping when he's wrapped)...

And another sleepy Ez pic from a couple nights ago...