Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He's official!

Our wee-man got his birth certificate yesterday! Though it was hardly a momentous occasion for him, I'm pretty happy. Now we get to spend some QT down at the Social Security Office to get his SSN, then apply for his passport and he'll be all set!
**********
I recently came across a few recipes that need to be made. One is Chocolate Cheesecake Candy Cane Bars and the other is Oatmeal Cream Cheese Butterscotch Bars. Clearly I'm going to be fighting an uphill battle, as my ass won't be getting any smaller if I make and subsequently chow down on these.
**********
I had a win today...I got to hang out an entire load of diapers today while Ez was napping! Usually I'll get through about 5 minutes of any chore and he wakes up, ready to eat again. Things that previously took 20 minutes to complete, now can last all day. Not complaining - just making an observation. Mini-man is worth it ;-)

Another observation - after a few washes without being hung out to sun-bleach, the dipes were looking a little rough. The BumGenius AIO's are the only ones that don't stain so far. Thankfully, it's sunny pretty much year-round here, so as long as I'm not lazy about it, we can keep his butt-covers nice & pretty.
**********
And here's your reward for getting through my ramblings...

Oh...Hey! (I'm a very happy kid.)

More evidence of my happiness.

Further proof.


But sometimes I'll make this face when Brodie startles me by barking at the mailman.

Mom is awful for taking this picture and then picking me up. Horrible, terrible mom.