Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Pictures!

Jordan's sick today. So naturally, the first time all day I have without a baby in my arms, I'm blogging. Awesome use of time, Jeannette. Yes, a shower would be nice and there's dishes to be done, but I've got pictures to post ;-)

Ezra really loves to suck his thumb and hands these days. As in, it's challenging to change his clothes now because you have to constantly take his hand out of his mouth to dress him. It's a good thing he's so damn cute.


Oh, hey. Here's my smiley boy.


This one was just too sweet not to put up. Am I gushing? I'm gushing.


Some days, he's WAY more ginger than others. I'm thinking I caught him on a particularly ginger-y, mohawk-y day...


He looks like he's hiding something here, doesn't he? Cute little bashful boy :-)