Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So, Jordan has been sick since Friday. Like, he's not touching or going too close to Ezra kind of sick. Because of this, I'm even more exhausted than normal. All of this means that you don't have to bother scrolling through my useless, rambling commentary -- because I'm not going to even try. Here's some pics that I've snapped of Little Man over the past few days...

Ezra seems to have really taken a liking to Sophie these days.


It was early, so he was giving me the stink-eye for making him do tummy-time.


Aaaand, he's pooped.


This would be Ez's newest gangsta pose.


I took approximately 14 shots and yes, this was the winner. I cannot get him to look at the camera unless I'm behind it making silly faces and fart noises.


This one is the same story as the last one. I can't win with this kid.


Shortly after we tried this hat on him, we realized that he looks like an old Irish man with it on. Either way, he's cute.


So, here's the shot that I was originally going for.


But this is what I got before that last one. My kid, flipping me the bird.
They grow up so fast, don't they?