Friday, February 18, 2011

An Early Start

Ezra decided that after snacking all night long, he wanted to be up at 5:30 this morning.  Lovely.

I took advantage of a happy kid this morning and decided to make my favorite breakfast food, next to Lydia's challah bread french toast, of course.  I made this.  Oh, I've mentioned it before.  And like then, you'll likely say Why should I care about oatmeal?  And to that I say, you don't have to care about it, just make it and you'll see.  'Tis good.

I made it with just apples this time.  Cause that's all I had handy.  Still delicious.

**********

Here's Ezra playing in his jumperoo yesterday.  He freakin loves that thing.  Yesterday was also the first day that he actually played with the toys on it.  He's really good at spinning the ball.  That's on the milestone checklist, right?!


And here's Easy E's latest attempt at Le Tigre.
(Speaking of, have you heard there's another Zoolander in the works?  SO excited!)

Doesn't this shot make him look like a cabbage patch kid? I mean, it's totally the angle plus wacko hair combo, but I still get a kick out of it.

And finally, because I cannot resist a sleeping-baby picture, here's Ez. Like always, he was wrapped up and so cozy that he fell asleep.
Just in case you're concerned, I pulled down the wrap for the picture.  He was snug as a bug in a rug in there while we were walking.  Have no fear.