Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The weather has been awesome here lately. Perfect weather for dog-walking and line-drying diapers...two things that make me very happy ;-)

Something else that makes me very happy is fondue - which we had yesterday. It's a tradition now, so a little indulgence for the sake of tradition is okay, right?! I mean, beer cheese fondue is always a good idea.
**********

About a week ago, I met with a woman who makes soakers and longies from sweaters. Awhile back, I made Ez a soaker from a sweater I accidently shrunk (Jordan still hasn't let me forget it) but it's already too small for him. I had a favorite sweater that didn't fit me anymore and thought it would look really cute as a pair of longies -- so she made them for me! They're all done and I can't wait to get them on him...they're SO freakin cute. I'll post pics as soon as I get them :)
**********

Here's Ezra, sitting in his Bumbo, reading his puppy book. He really did more chewing than reading, but we'll let that slide just a little longer.

Easy-E was having tons of fun last night in the bath. It's a super foggy picture because I steam up the bathroom before his baths, but if you look closely, you can see Mini-Man enjoying his playtime.