Friday, February 25, 2011

A Brodie + banana bread + Ezra =

Yesterday, I walked into the living room to find this...

Oh yeah.  Live it up now, Brodie.  Fur up that couch all you can before I replace it & institute a No-Dogs-Allowed-On-The-Couch policy.

Right.  Like that'll happen.
**********

I had some perfectly overripe bananas taking up some valuable real estate on my tiny kitchen table, so I used them to make this super-yummy banana bread last night.  I think I used about 1/4 cup extra banana and I'm glad I did.  The texture is awesome.  The oats help a lot with that, too.

You're gonna want to make it.  And you should.
**********

I just saw a teaser for an upcoming weather forecast - saying that San Diego may be feeling more like Chicago this weekend.  Just in time for me to find out that I left my Peekaru at my Dad's house in Maine.  Nice.  I guess I'll just be bundling Ezra up before I stuff him in the wrap :)
**********

Here's some pictures of Little Man from today -- post-haircut.  I think he looks like such a grown-up little boy now.  I'm a little sad about that.

Shut up.

Oh, hey!  Check out how I sit up in the rocker now.

 Rest assured, the fauxhawk is still in place, just shorter and more even.


And here's a couple from our playtime this morning. This kid is so much fun.