Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wraps and Pictures, Pictures and Wraps


So, I've been pining away for this, in green paprika, for the past month. We're still using and loving the Moby, but I'm really excited about the possibility of back carries, which can't be done with a stretchy wrap. Plus I think Ezra would look really cute all wrapped up in a pretty new woven :)

I am also very much enthralled with this.  Pretty, huh?  I can't decide which I'll get the most use out of, though I'm leaning toward the BB Slen.  Oh, decisions, decisions!
**********

My living room has been completely taken over by stuff.  Baby stuff, to be exact.  Between his activity mat, jumperoo, bouncer chair and all the other various toys, it's a veritable baby palace.  He's only 4 1/2 months old and he's already taken over the house.  Good thing he's cute. 
**********
Here's some pictures of the boy.  He's been working on sitting up, unassisted.  I thought he probably was going to be pretty good at sitting up with the couch holding him up...but I was wrong :)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Mom's funny.

Feeling a little unsteady...

Aaaand he fell over.  But check it out - he's still the happiest kid ever.

Here's me and Ez after taking Brodie outside in the rain. Thankfully, we have a big umbrella, so we stayed nice & dry :) Brodie, on the other hand, was soaked.