Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9 Months!


Wow.

I know I say it all the time...but seriously?  9 months?  When?  How?

My boy is 9 months old today.  That's 3/4 of a year.  273.93 days.

Here he is, in all his 9 month old glory -


The wii remote is probably his favorite thing to chew on these days...

He worked really hard at not smiling for me outside today - 

On his way to the ground...

Aaannndd he's down!

I had to include this one -- he just looks so damn precious.  Especially with those ridiculous eyelashes...

Turning 9 months old is serious business, people.  Serious.



A few tidbits about Mini Man...

He still loves the dogs.  Especially Lucy.  And she seems to really love him, too.
He's funny.  Really.  Makes me laugh all.the.time.
His love of pears is only surpassed by his love of summer squash.
Okay, even that is surpassed by his admiration for milk.  Mama's milk, that is.
He has been loving his walks in the stroller - complete with flower/color lessons along the way.
His two top teeth are just as perfect as his two bottom teeth.  And just as sharp, too.
He does this thing when he laughs sometimes...where he sucks in air while laughing, which causes him (and us) to laugh even more.  It's a great time.
Dogparks are among his favorite places to be.
While he still really seems to love Dr. Suess books, he has been enjoying his Berenstain Bears books a lot these days.
He instantly starts laughing, wiggling, and dancing when I show him a Yo Gabba Gabba video on YouTube.  He loves DJ Lance the most.
He takes jumping in his jumperoo very seriously.
He's the most amazing person I've ever met.  And I tell him daily.
I love, love, love this kid.  Love.