Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Saturday Stroll

I'm in the middle of a Swamp People marathon, thanks to Netflix ;-)  OhMaGod.  These people are awesome.  And by awesome, I mean insane.

Because of the high-caliber programming that currently is keeping me from going to bed, I'm just going to give you a few pictures I/we took today.

The kid has some beautiful eyes.

 Me and my E-Z, enjoying a little warm sunshine before the sunset.

 I had to include this one -- he looks like such a little boy here!

 All strapped in and ready for his evening walk :)

Ezra thought it might be fun to walk Lucy himself...
Okay, not really.  Jordan looped Lucy's leash through the roll-bar on Ez's stroller.  With me steering, that little beast pulled the stroller for almost the whole walk!  That's 10lbs of hardcore chihuahua right there.