Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

We met up with our Bradley birth class families this weekend for a picnic at the park.  It was a great time - all the babies are getting so big!  One kid is walking, one is turning one year old next month, and they are all remarkably adorable.  I managed to get exactly 0 pictures of the event.  I know.  I suck.  I'll see if I can steal some from the other, more responsible parents ;-)

Easy E was not a happy kid for about 80% of the time we were there.  He'd fallen asleep for his 1st nap in the car on the way there, but was promptly woken up when we arrived.  This caused him to go ahead and let it be known that he was, in fact, Mayor McFuss of Fussytown, Cranklyn, California.  Every time someone would try to hold him or we'd try to take a picture, he'd cry like you took away his favorite toy.  If I was holding him, feeding him, or just sitting right behind him, he was pleased as pie.  It seemed as if I had my hands on a real Mama's Boy.

He fell asleep just as we were driving away.  Turns out, he's cranky around others if he misses out on some much needed sleep.  Poor kid.

Here's a cute shot of him and Lucy from today.  No, he's not wearing a diaper and no, his onesie is not fastened.  Sometimes, a boy just needs to air out :)

No, I'm not harassing the dog.  Why do you ask?




He just looks so damn cute in his little sleeveless onesies.  He actually had on some Nike basketball shorts today with that onesie (see?  They're behind him on the floor...).  He truly looked like he was ready to go play ball.