Thursday, June 2, 2011

A new toy! And some other nonsense

Ezra's been a bit on edge lately.  I'm 99% sure it's the teeth.  Poor thing - he finally got his pooping rhythm back down and BAM!  More teeth.  And dude, they're big.  Like, not chicklet huge or anything.  I'm just used to his teeny-tiny little bottom teeth.

We walked around downtown the other day and ended up finding a xylophone for Ezra.  I'd been hoping to find one for a little while and it seems Ez is pretty happy that we found it :)  After watching Jordan tap it a couple times, Ez started doing it too!  He's my little genius.  I took, probably, 25 pictures...trying to get one of him playing it or even looking at the camera.  No luck.  Here's what I got :


And because I've been pretty lazy, here's a couple from last week.

He's so freaking sweet.

Jordan & Ezra.  That's Ez's latest smirk.  Cute, huh?

He likes to practice standing...any way he can :)

 If you think he looks like he's a handful, you're right.  Look at that face!


Me and Ez with the turtles (again).  We like the turtles.  I have no idea why I was looking so far up...we all know Jordan isn't that tall ;-)  This photo wouldn't have made it onto the blog if Ez didn't look so damn cute in it.


This one just makes me laugh.  He's rocking his post-bathtime, Uncle Josh hair-do.  Seriously, it looks a lot like my brother's hair :)


**********
As always, we're late to the party when it comes to movies.  Just watched Love and Other Drugs - very good.  Even Jordan liked it.  Love, love, love Anne Hathaway.  Love.  And Jake Gyllenhaal?  Yup.

Also watched The Other Woman.  Also really good.  Totally different than what we thought it would be.  Again, I adore Natalie Portman.  We happened to have just watched Black Swan a couple weeks ago, which was amazing, by the way, and so I was pleased to see she's able to make more than one great movie in a year's time :)  So there.  Netflix them if you're like us and never get out to the movies.