Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

My landlord and his handyman have been renovating the neighbor's place for the past couple weeks.  They like to start at 7am sharp.

Is it just me, or isn't that a tad early to start with the powertools?  Especially on the days Ez doesn't get up until 7:30ish or later and I'd otherwise be sleeping.  This makes me pissy.  Pissy, pissy, pissy.

Alright, done complaining.

**********
Here's a bunch of videos I'd sort of forgotten about.  They date back several months...to a time when I was getting about 2 hours of combined sleep every 24 hours and Ezra was just itty-bitty.

I will admit that I got all teary-eyed watching them.  He was SO little.  And skinny.  And fragile-looking.  And freakin adorable.  Gah, he was adorable.  And still is.  Even more so, if that's possible ;-)