Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 Months!

6 months.  1/2 a year.

Really?  It's simply unbelievable that Ezra is already 6 months old.  I'm seriously having a hard time comprehending this.

So, what's so great about Ezra these days?  Well, I'll tell ya...

He's got the best laugh.  Really.  It's beyond cute and he'll break it out for just about anything.
He's so happy and unnaturally easy going.
He sits up all by himself.
He is starting the process of learning to crawl.  <----OhMaGod.
He loves bathtime.  With a passion.
He's got 2 teeth coming in and is taking it like a champ.  You'd never know he had these brand new chompers if he didn't bite you.
He makes me melt into a giant puddle of goo every day.  
He's really good at snuggling.
He absolutely loves to jump.  Pretty sure it's his favorite thing right now.
He's so ticklish on his back and sides.  Instant laughter.
He wakes up every single morning smiling.
He's intrigued by dogs.
He attracts people everywhere he goes.  It's insane how we can't go anywhere without people needing to talk to him and be near him.
He loves playing with his Dad.
He makes me fall in love with him a million times a day.
He's beyond amazing and I tell him every day.


Here's some pictures we snapped of him.  Full disclosure -- they were taken at 6 months + 1 week.  I packed his 6-month sticker for his onesie in a bag that I decided to leave at home at the last minute.  I really kind of hate myself for this, since I've been really good about taking all of his monthly pictures on the correct day so far.  Just for fun, the one at the end was taken on this real 6 month birthday.  He does look bigger after just one week, doesn't he?!