Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funday!

I have nothing new to say - so here's a bunch of pictures of our day at the zoo today.  

Yes, I went back to the zoo.  
On a weekend.  
A sunny, warm weekend.  
I'm pretty sure half of San Diego was there today.  

Holy.Crap.

Here's me and Ez, you know, hanging out with our friends - the giraffes.  

This guy was just walking around like he owned the place.  

Seriously.  This guy's arms are SO long.

As soon as he woke up, the thumb went directly into his mouth.  He's such a stinker :)

Nothing significant about the tree.  It was just pretty against such a gorgeous blue sky.

Ez was fascinated by the turtles!  This makes me (a fellow turtle lover) very, very happy :)

He's all, "Look, Ma!  Turtles!  Look at the turtles, Ma!  Look!"

This one was just too cute not to share...

And these were just really pretty.  They're not at the zoo, they're at my house.  I love San Diego.