Friday, April 29, 2011

Cowboy Up!

Guess whose favorite show is back on May 26th??

No, it's not Ezra.  It's me.  And it's So You Think You Can Dance.

Dude.  Best.Show.Ever.

I hope you're all ready.  I know I am.  I mean, Mary Murphy is back - which is good for two reasons: I like her & wanted her back AND Mia Michaels can go back to choreographing.  Plus, they may or may not be bringing Alex (the man tore his achilles during a rehearsal last season) back for another shot this season.  It's going to be awesome.
**********

Ez has started waking up a little earlier lately.  I had to wake his little butt up for the Great Cloth Diaper Change last weekend and since then, we've stayed at least an hour earlier than our old wake-up time.  Progress, people.  Progress.

Because of the earlier wake-up calls, he's been going to sleep a little earlier too.  Some nights he still wakes up for about an hour of serious play-time around 10pm, but other nights he's out after bathtime-and-coconut-oil-massage-time-followed-by-milk-and-snuggle-time and stays out.  So, we're getting there.
**********

I'm really wanting to make this chai concentrate.  I think I'll try remembering how badly I want to make it the next time I'm at the grocery store.  Or, better yet, shortly before I'm at the store...so I can not forget some super-important ingredient.  Sounds like a plan.
**********

Awhile back, Ezra scored a couple adorable outfits from my dear friend Jenna.  Ez is finally big enough to rock his holy-crap-it's-so-cute, pearl-snapped, plaid Wrangler onesie.  He's a cowboy, baby :)



Also, Ezra would like you all to know that he has tried - and very much enjoyed - peas.  I know, it's big news ;-)