Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Randoms

A couple weeks ago, we watched Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price.  If you have the chance to watch it, you must.

Eye-opening doesn't even begin to describe the film.  We've maintained a good distance from the store over the years but occasionally will succumb to the low, low, bargain-basement prices.

Not anymore.  It's sad and very, very scary how this mega-giant works to squeeze out small business, treat employees with as little respect as possible and ultimately suck the life out of every community it can get it's stores into.

Here's the trailer.

**********

Here's a couple pictures from bathtime a few days ago.  He was giving me some cute looks :)



And here he is playing with one of his music toys.  He loves it.  I, on the other hand, hear this thing when it's not even playing.  


**********

We're working on replacing the shed this week.  What this really means is that my house and backyard are littered with things from the old shed.  I decided that since a lot of those boxes are full of things we haven't seen, and therefore haven't needed, since we moved here 2 years ago...it's time to do a little purging.  We threw out or donated probably 1/4 of the stuff and the rest is still being reorganized.  I love purging.  I'll love it all even more once the new shed is up & built...and I have my house back ;-)